To get better and professional look, choose embroidery stitch. As per your image, we create digital image and then we sew them on the garment which gives professional and corporate look and feel.
Digicraft is having capacity to handle more than 15 colours. It gives best results on denim shirts, hats, polo shirts, and T-shirts.
Option for Metallic Finish
Embroider up to 15 Colours
Fast delivery time.
Fashion grade finish
Size Tag/Label Changing
Customised Packaging & Boxes
Logistics & Transportation Solutions
GARMENTS AND APPAREL:
We supply ready made or custom made garments at your doorstep or you can get it from our office. You can get below items from us: Australian made Sloppy’s, T-Shirts, Jackets, Caps, Polo’s, Stickers, Bags, Uniforms etc..
DESIGNING AND ARTWORK SERVICES:
We are innovative and creative in Graphics and Artwork Designing with loads of experience. We have team of Graphics Designers who always keep their mind busy in creating new things.
WHAT IS DIGITIZING?
Modern embroidery machines use robotics to move the garment on a frame and sew out the design. Digitizing is the process of using customized software to create a computer file that will instruct the embroidery machine how to move, what type of stitch to sew, when to change thread colors and to knot the end of threads. Experienced digitizers will first take into account the fabric they are sewing and the size and shape of the design they are creating. They will then program each stitch in the design. If replicating artwork, printed material may be scanned into the computer to create a template that will guide the digitizer.
WHAT IS SETUP FEES?
One-time setup fee
- Artwork - Covers Labor for Approval Process - Size, Layout and Colour
- Digitizing - This charge covers the labor of digitizing artwork - it does not transfer ownership of the digitized file (or tape)
- Once we have an approved design, we identify and file the thread colour codes associated with that design.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER AND INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You can provide us your own Design or you can use our Designing Services.
- Dimensions of your design/artwork should be 350 mm x 400 mm.
- Also you need to select the garment and the fabric.
- Please mention the exact position where you want to print on the garment.
- The quantity you would like to order divided into different size (e.g. 10 large size, 15 small size).
- Number of Colours on the Garment.
We deliver your product at your doorstep hasselfree at very nominal charge and on time.