WHAT IS SCREEN PRINTING?
Screen Printing is one of the oldest method of printing on paper as well as on garments. The process involves creating stencil/screen and then applying that screen using layers of ink on the product to be printed. Each colour is applied one by one using the different screen/stenils and creating the final product/image.
WHY PRINT WITH DIGICRAFT ??
We are known of delivering the best Screen Printing quality in the business. Our experts at Digicraft are pioneers in screen printing. We are in the business since 10 plus years and caters wide range of printing products.
We use latest screen printing technology where we mix the ink using automated mixer and create new colours.
TYPES OF PRINTING TECHNIQUES AVAILABLE:
- Spot Colour
- Simulated Process & High End Printing
- Graded Grey-scale & Sepia
- High Density Glitter
- 3D Effect
- High Density Multi-Colour
- High Density Foil
- Glitter & Metallic Printing
- Neon Green (Glow in the Dark)
- Flock Printing
PRODUCTS WE PRINT ON:
- Hooded & Crew Neck Jumpers
- Hi Vis Polo’s
- Hi Vis Vests
- Jackets Panels
- Tea Towels
- Calico Bags
- Shopping Bags
- Cooler Bags etc.
- Poly bag Packing
- Swing Tagging
- Size Tag/Label Changing
- Customised Packaging & Boxes
- Sticker Labels
- Logistics & Transportation Solutions
GARMENTS AND APPAREL:
We supply ready made or custom made garments at your doorstep or you can get it from our office. You can get below items from us: Australian made Sloppy’s, T-Shirts, Jackets, Caps, Polo’s, Stickers, Bags, Uniforms etc..
DESIGNING AND ARTWORK SERVICES:
We are innovative and creative in Graphics and Artwork Designing with loads of experience. We have team of Graphics Designers who always keep their mind busy in creating new things.
One-time setup fee
- Artwork - Covers Labor for Approval Process - Size, Layout and Colour
- Screens - Setup fee is charged for labour involved with creating the films and the screens themselves, as this process of creating the screens to our high standards is quite time consuming and delicate, in order to achieve perfect results. This fee does not include the purchasing the screens or the films once the job is complete.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER AND INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You can provide us your own Design or you can use our Designing Services.
- Dimensions of your design/artwork should be 350 mm x 400 mm.
- You can use our services of expert and experience Designers to Design for you.
- Also you need to select the garment and the fabric.
- Mention the exact position where you want to print on the garment.
- The quantity you would like to order divided into different size (e.g. 10 large size, 15 small size).
- Number of Colours on the Garment.
We deliver your product at your doorstep hasselfree at very nominal charge.